To complete an application visit: https://www.indeed.com/job/eng...
Grip-Tite Manufacturing is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Technician to assist in implementing and improving high-efficiency manufacturing methods in our Winterset facility. A college degree is not required however, qualified candidates will be problem-solvers with extensive training and experience implementing the following.
- Metal fabrication process such as sawing, laser cutting, stamping and welding
- Basic automation and PLC programming
- CNC programming
- Tool design
- Fixture design
- Welding cells
- Quickly and effectively respond to process issues with short-term containment and permanent corrective action that addresses root cause
- Ensure existing processes are safe and comply with all relevant safety standards
- Understand customer expectations and design / improve processes to meet or exceed quality expectations
- Continually remove waste from processes and document with standards to improve productivity, quality, and safety
- Train Manufacturing Technicians to increase their skill and flexibility
Hands-on experience in Lean Manufacturing with 5S, TPM, and Changeover reduction is a plus. Qualified candidates will also be highly dependable and have a great attitude with a passion for excellence.