Position Title: Manufacturing Technician
Location: Winterset, IA
Status: Full and Part Time Positions Available
Shifts: 1st and 2nd Shift Positions Available
7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (5 days) or 3:15 p.m. to 1:45 a.m. (4 days)
The Manufacturing Technician will apply various technologies and skills to ensure completion of products and prepare for customer delivery.
WHY GRIP-TITE MANUFACTURING CO.?
Grip-Tite Manufacturing Co. offers a flexible environment, competitive benefits, and a culture that promotes growth, along with celebrating success. Here at Grip-Tite we realize that our greatest assets are our employees, and we are committed to developing and promoting our talented individuals to support our future leadership needs.
- Assembling and packaging finished products
- Operating stamping presses
- Welding structural products
- Operating a CNC mill
- Operating a CNC saw
- Operating a robotic welder
- Working in a variety of manufacturing cells that utilize saws, drills, welders, plasma cutters, punches, etc.
- Operating a forklift
- Maintaining equipment and work areas
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Manufacturing/Industrial environment exposure preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent or at least 1-year experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety procedures, operating and maintenance instruction and manuals
- Take the initiative to keep all areas clean and safe.
- Follow applicable housekeeping and safety procedures.
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 75 pounds each, with assistance if needed, at heights from floor level to 4 feet high.
- Provides assistance to others in moving heavier or bulky objects.
- Must wear personal protective equipment – ear plugs, steel toe shoes and protective glasses.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in all aspects of work assignments.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching all day with the ability to be mobile throughout required work areas. The employee may frequently lift and/or move items up to 75 lbs.
- Uphold the Grip-Tite Manufacturing Co. Core Values
- Team player
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to handle deadlines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be expected to work inside a manufacturing environment with regular exposure to changing temperatures (hot, cold, humid), moving mechanical parts, dust, fumes, chemicals, and loud noises. The noise level in the work environment can be loud; vibration levels are moderate.
- Competitive Hourly Pay – $17.00+/hour, based on experience and shift.
- Overtime may be required.
- Ongoing training, and professional development opportunities.
External hiring into this position is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Grip-Tite Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity Employer