The Grip-Tite Wall Anchor utilizes proven engineering methods to secure and stabilize deteriorating basement walls. The system consists of an interior wall plate, exterior soil anchor and a connecting steel rod and hardware to stabilize and support weak failing basement walls.
- In most cases can straighten wall (over time) without excavation
- Limited disturbance to lawn and landscape
- Low-profile wall plate can be easily painted or finished over
- Counteracts pressure on the wall without causing damage to structure (does not rely on the floor joists or wood framing as the reaction)
- Will stabilize bowed, leaning and sheared walls
- Patented product can only be installed by Manufacturer-Certified Installers
- Allowable Rod Capacity = 8,400 lbs.
- Wall Plate: 10 gauge (0.134-inch thick) hot-rolled, embossed steel plate. Available in standard plate (approx. 195 sq. in.) or large plate (approx. 300 sq. in.)
- Earth Anchor: Two cross-plated 10 gauge (0.134-inch thick) hot-rolled, embossed steel plates
- Anchor Rods: nominal diameter 0.734 inch with rolled threads in 6.5 foot sections
- Corrosion Resistant: wall anchor components hot-dipped galvanized in accordance with ASTM A-153.