- Wall Anchor System
- Push Pier System
- Helical Pier System
- Slab Piers System
- Crawlspace Stabilizer
- Helical Tiebacks
The Grip-Tite® Wall Anchor System utilizes proven engineering methods to secure and stabilize deteriorating basement walls. Bowed, cracked or leaning basement walls are a sign that something is going very wrong with the structural integrity of your property. This issue happens when hydrostatic pressure from too much water building up against the walls, or the soil that is around your property swells and exerts pressure that forces the foundation wall inward. What's more, the system works on any kind of basement wall - concrete block, clay block, poured concrete, timber, or stone.
The system consists of an interior wall plate, an exterior soil anchor and a connecting steel rod to stabilize foundation walls by counteracting pressure exerted against the wall.
The system is a property owner's alternative to completely removing and rebuilding basement walls that have become cracked, leaning or bowed as a result of pressures exceeding the allowable design capacity of the wall.
The Grip-Tite® Wall Anchor's are spaced in different locations along a wall and rod extenders can be used to avoid decks, flowerbeds and other landscaping.
The 3/4 inch diameter All Threaded Rods are 6.5 foot lengths.
- In most cases can straighten wall (over time) without excavation
- Limited disturbance to lawn and landscape
- Low-profile wall plate can be easily painted or finished over
- Counteracts pressure on the wall without causing damage to structure (does not rely on the floor joists or wood framing as the reaction)
- Will stabilize bowed, leaning and sheared walls
- Patented product â€“ can only be installed by Manufacturer-Certified Installers
- Allowable Rod Capacity = 8,400 lbs.
- Wall Plate: 10 gauge (0.134-inch thick) hot-rolled, embossed steel plate. Available in standard plate (approx. 195 sq. in.) or large plate (approx. 300 sq. in.)
- Earth Anchor: Two cross-plated 10 gauge (0.134-inch thick) hot-rolled, embossed steel plates
- Anchor Rods: nominal diameter 0.734 inch with rolled threads in 6.5 foot sections
- Corrosion Resistant: wall anchor components hot-dipped galvanized in accordance with ASTM A-153.
To learn more about the Wall Anchor System or other foundation repair products, click here to locate a Grip-Tite dealer near you.