QUALITY SLAB PIER SYSTEMS
What Are Slab Piers Used For?
Are you looking for quality, cost-effective products that will fix your foundation issues? Did you know that each foundation issue has its own customizable solution? If you’ve been looking into slab pier systems, you should know that they are the solution for uneven concrete floors or failing concrete slabs. Grip-Tite creates the best foundation repair systems with the newest and strongest technology.
Push pier and helical pile variations are available to address specific conditions if slab piers aren’t the right choice. From the heaviest, commercial slabs to residential ones, slab piers are used to support and re-level failing concrete slabs that lie beneath your home.
Slab Pier Tubes
Our Slab Pier tubes are manufactured from high strength/low alloy hot rolled steel. Push Pier structural tubes are offered in 3″ diameter. Grip-Tite offers these tubes in two thicknesses: our Standard Duty is 0.12″ and our Heavy Duty is 0.188″.
- Floor slabs can be leveled and stabilized without the mess and inconvenience of replacement
- Installation does not require the use of heavy equipment
- Can be installed in areas of limited access
- Can be installed year-round
- Cost effective
- Available with hot-dipped galvanized coating for added corrosion resistance, protecting you from the elements
- 3.0-inch Outside Diameter (O.D.) x 0.120-inch wall tube steel, ultimate tensile strength = 80,000 psi (min.), yield tensile strength = 70,000 psi (min.)
- Pier tubes are generally driven to pressures ranging from 500 psi to 1,500 psi (approximately 5,000 pounds to 15,000 pounds), depending upon concrete thickness, reinforcing, location of interior walls, overall slab condition, etc.