Cross Plates Anchors
Cross-Plate anchors are formed from structural steel and are ribbed for extra strength and reinforcement. Plate edges are flanged to resist creeping so you can get the job done right. Plates are welded at right angles for maximum holding ability and a nut retainer is provided to aid installation.
These anchors are available with a high-grade asphalt coating or hot-dip galvanized. Check out the specs and then give us a call today to get started on your order!
PRODUCT INFORMATIONUltimate Soil Anchor Holding Strength-Pounds (No Safety Factor Included)
|Catalog||Hole Size||Area||Rod Size||Anchor||Weight||*Soil Class||3||4||5||6||7|
|Number||(in.)||(sq.in.)||(in.)||per ctn.||per ctn.||Soil Test (in. -lbs.)||500-600||400-500||300-400||200-300||100-200|
|XP16||16||150||5/8 – 3/4||6||70||26,500||22,500||18,500||14,500||9,500|
|XP20||20||250||5/8 – 3/4||4||65||34,000||29,000||24,000||19,000||14,000|
|24||400||5/8 – 3/4||1||33||45,000||37,000||30,000||23,500||18,000|
Add suffix G for hot dip galvanized anchors. Example: XP16G(E) REA Electrical Approved, item Z (T) REA Telephone Approved, item Z
*These numbers indicate type of soil:
- 3. Compacted clay and gravel mixed, shale, broken rock, hardpan.
- 4. Compacted sand, claypan, compacted gravel.
- 5. Loose sand, gravel and clay, compacted coarse sand.
- 6. Clay loam, damp clay, compacted sand fines, loose coarse sand.
- 7. Silt loam, loose sand fines, wet clay, miscellaneous fill.